The To-Do List
- Get in shape: I’ve really fallen behind on this to-do list of mine. We recently put our house on the market, so we’ve been spending less time at home cooking and more time eating what’s convenient and not exercising, so that means a lot of fast food and driving around not.
- Self-publish a comic book: This will probably get pushed back about two years as I also returned to university this week. I’m confident I’ll graduate in less than two years, but that’s only if I sacrifice time consuming personal interests. Sadly, this is one of them.
- Start a weekly vlog: I keep meaning to do this, but I have yet to find a way to make this entertaining enough that I don’t delete the whole thing mid-edit. I did start a gaming channel with my wife though. You can check it out at alyandmark.com.
- Make a short film: I am a film major again, so this will happen in the next two years. Possibly as early as next spring.
- Write a novel: We’ll see how November goes. I may give it a shot depending on my workload this term.
- Learn professional photography: Pushing this one back two years for the previously mentioned reasons.
- Read more: Hey! I did this! I bought a Kindle a few months back, and between that and Audible I’ve read more books in the past couple months than I have in the last three years. Plus with my first test next month I’ll be doing a lot of reading. Yup. Looking forward to posting that list on Goodreads.
- Learn astrophotographery: Refer to #6.
- Learn woodworking: Refer to #8. I’d like to work on this, but until we sell our current house and get one with more space for projects, I’m not sure this one will happen.
In addition to this short list, I picked up a bullet journal to help with all things related to us moving. Unsurprisingly, there are a helluva lot more than 9 items on that to-do list.